Looking for an IWeb designer to rebuild mywebsite

Reaction score
I'm looking for a IWeb designer to rebuilt my website. The website has been built on IWeb by myself but need some polish and more professional look. I would like to have it done on IWeb so that I can revise pictures, texts and infos, bymyself when I need to so.
The designer will be payed for the re-designing and eventual major updates. At the end of the revision he will need to send all the files and assist so that I can load them on my computer for small updates.

Candidates need to submit a website with their work.

A quotation will be asked to shortlisted candidates.

I'm looking forward to see your work!

Thanks,
Paolo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Hey there - I run a small digital media company called Nothing Is Sound Productions and have completed a couple of sites in iWeb which I consider myself to be very confident with. The latest site I created in iWeb was this one. I was asked to keep all the content from the old site and present it in a fresh and simple design.
I can give you further examples of my work if you'd like them, with and without iWeb (to show my creative abilities).
Look forward to hearing from you.

Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 15" 2gb RAM 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Proccessor
Hi Paolo

I have Recently been contracted to a growing company for 5-6 websites for there different divisions.

This is there first Division www.kph.co.nz It is there Transport side of the business.

I hope you like the Design.

Regards
Merritt Watson

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.