free trial downloads not working

Reaction score
I have a Mini (10.5.8) downloaded "Onyx", download seemed 'successful" but it wouldn't actually DO anything, ie, Open. Same with the 30 day trial of Photoshop - download was successfull, install successful, but when I click on it, it just starts to install again, can't get it to DO anything, open...

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are you sure you're installing OnyX and the Photoshop trial correctly? OnyX is freeware so it should work regardless. When you download the file it will download as a DMG. I don't know about the Photoshop trial because I have never used it.

Anyway, double clicking on the DMG file will result in a folder opening with the OnyX icon. Just drag the OnyX icon to your Applications folder and it will install. Photoshop is probably a bit more complex in that it possibly comes with an installer. Double click on the installer and follow directions.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.