Mac mail stuck

Reaction score
Created an email and some how it must have gotten corrupt because i can't seem to get rid of it or sent. If i delete it, it shows up a couple of minutes later and i also get this error message. I've tried removing it while offline and online with no result.

What is the procedure to permanently delete an email. It just sits in the Draft folder. Also, the following message pops up every couple of minutes and proceeds to place a duplicate email in the draft folder.

The error message reads:

Some actions taken while the account '[email protected]' was offline could not be completed online.

Mail has undone actions on some messages so that you can redo the actions while online. Mil has saved other messasges in mailbox 'on my mac' in 'on my mac' so that you can complete the actions while online.

The connection to the server 'mail.mac.com' on port 993 timed out.

Any help would be appreicated.

Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
To get rid of it try double clicking on the entry and it should open in another window complete with a delete button. Ooops forget that comment. Select file in drafts folder and delete button should be available from there

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.