Book question

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been discussed before, I am very very new to MAC and the forum, i am looking for a great reference book so I can learn and get the most out of my Imac.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 15in, 2.66ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GPU, 320gb HDD
I have an ebook that is a great textbook regarding macs.. unfortunately its on my external which im not currently connected to. PM me and ill send it to you, or attach it as a reply to this post :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 15in, 2.66ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GPU, 320gb HDD
I have an ebook that is a great textbook regarding macs.. unfortunately its on my external which im not currently connected to. PM me and ill send it to you, or attach it as a reply to this post :)

Unfortunately, the file is 15mb which exceeds the specified limit. If you'd like me to email it to you, or do a file transfer via AIM, MSN, etc PM me :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I am sorry if this has been discussed before, I am very very new to MAC and the forum,
There is no need to apologize.

In order to find out if something has been discussed before or not, all you need to do is simply search before posting like we recommend in the welcome emails you receive upon registering for the forum and in the Community Guidelines as well.

Being new to Mac has nothing to do with and shouldn't prevent a person from searching before they post.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.