Need need a good mic for voice over work

Reaction score
This summer I took on the project of making a movie for our Sunday School Project. The movie is now nearly finished, however, I still need to do some voice over/narration work. For this, I need a good mic. I have a PowerBook G4 running on 10.3.9. I have a feeling that my built-in Mic isn't going to be the best quality for what I want. So here's my dilemma, I need to find a mic that's compatible with my OLD system, but also, I'm looking for a mic that's pretty good at a reasonable price. I can't really afford to pay a whole lot for one. I most definitely want to keep the budget under $100 or way lower ;D . Does anyone know of a mic that is fairly inexpensive but will be of good enough quality to not make the narration sound bad?
Your help would be greatly appreciated, as I need to be purchasing the mic in the really near future...

Thanks, all!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.