MMS not working

Reaction score
I just update my software but this aint working,in my pics doesnt give me a choice of sending pics via MMS,is all still like before email only...is anuything i did wrong or this aint working..i updated everyting fine...whats wrong,.. BTW,,,it ttok me so long to download the new software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24-inch 3.06GHz
Doh! I made the same mistake. So your thread served a purpose by helping me sort out the same issue.

So now I can do pics with texts, which is awesome even though I almost never send or receive texts. :*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Remember when we all thought we just had to have mms ? Had it 4 days now and other then a test I haven't even used it. Every one I know has given up trying to send them to me after 2 years of me telling them my "super phone " can't get them. Figures !

Reaction score
I use MMS a couple times a day. My wife has been nagging me for over a year to get rid of my iPhone as I am the only person she couldn't send pics of the kids to.

Strange that they call it MMS in some places in the interface. Not very Apple like to force less tech-savvy people to understand what acronyms like MMS mean.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.