Game from '96 to '00

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a question about this game I used to play on my Mac I had in 1998. I'm not sure what model it was, but I know it came out between '96 and '00. Anyway, i cannot remember the name of the game and was wondering if anyone could help. From what I remember, I thought it was called the Artful Artist or something like that. I have searched and searched the internet but have found nothing! If you cannot recognize the game name here's a description of it:
1. In the intro, there was some jazzy song and it had this guy (the main character of the game I think) in this cart-like rollercoaster thing zooming down a rail.
2. The game was focused around art. You could draw things, place pictures, do weird effects. I remember it having a building with multiple floors, and on the fourth floor, there was a statue of the main character mimicking the "Thinker" statue.
3. In another portion of the game, I remember being able to search around after going into the basement or something, and looking around for various items, and I remember always looking for the toilet because I thought it was hilarious (i was a young kid).

Conclusion:
Please if any of you can identify what this game is called or where I can find more info on it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Computerfreak20

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini
answered your own question! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.