Removal of Little Snitch UI Agent?

Reaction score
I have tried uninstalling the program, reinstalling the program and uninstalling the program again. This still didn't remove the little triangle exclamation mark and it's getting very frustrating having the popup tell me I need to register every 3 hours. If I try to close the UI agent from Activity Monitor it automatically opens back up in a few seconds. HELP!

OP
T
Reaction score
Figured it out myself! Incase anyone else has this problem, click on the UI agent in activity monitor and click inspect. It will show that it's located in the main library under the folder little snitch. Just trash that folder. You'll notice there's also a little process called lsd. Quit this and the UI agent and you're done!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Little Snitch has its own uninstaller. No need for all the work.... see this LINK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac pro 13 inch 2.3gh 4gb ram 320 harddrive
why do you wanna uninstall little snitch?I was thinking of getting it.Is it worth it? Does it slow down your computer?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.