having problems with photo booth

Reaction score
hey guys!!! I need some help. I am quite new to mac, for I just got mine abotu three months ago.
Right now i am having some problems with photo booth. I downloaded an effects pack from the apple downloads page, and installed it. Now, everytime i run photo booth, the program just shuts. It does not let me do anything else. So I want to know how to uninstall that pack that I downloaded...:[

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Link for what it was you installed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53 Ghz 4gb DDR3 unibody, iPhone 3G 16gb, iPod Touch 16gb
I think im having similar problems...i downloaded photobooth effect pack...will look for link... but i would use ichat video and everything is good but once i start using some of the effects after awhile it will do a force quit? and some window pops up basically telling me to reopen..... any suggestion?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
hey guys!!! I need some help. I am quite new to mac, for I just got mine abotu three months ago.
Right now i am having some problems with photo booth. I downloaded an effects pack from the apple downloads page, and installed it. Now, everytime i run photo booth, the program just shuts. It does not let me do anything else. So I want to know how to uninstall that pack that I downloaded...:[

You have not included your specs - but this might help - http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os-x-operating-system/157515-safari-4-videobox.html

OP
C
Reaction score
ok, what I did is install the pack called "more ichat effects 2.0.3" from the apple downloads page. I installed and went by pretty well. Then i downloaded and installed the pack "Composer FX effects for iChat and photo booth 2.0.1", and now is giving me these problems...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53 Ghz 4gb DDR3 unibody, iPhone 3G 16gb, iPod Touch 16gb

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.