Belkin Print Server and mac?

Reaction score
Hello,

Just to note now, I have the operating system down from leopard, so ignore the prefix.

I've recently entered the world of Mac, and purchased a MacBook Pro, and a iMac. It was quite a easy switch over, and now wouldn't dear to touch windows again. :)

However, I'm getting trouble with my Belkin print server, I haven't any clue how to set it up, I have gone in to settings and clicked 'Fax and printer' then tryed setting it up IPP, but it just says when I try to print 'Please check connection.'

I have also tryed installing my Lexmark drivers on my mac, but still I get the same problem. For those who may not know, the print server is connected to my router, while my printer is plugged in the print server its self via usb.

I have double checked the IP to the print server when I tryed setting it up, but still no result. I have a Lexmark x3580.

I hope you can help me, and thanks in advanced!

Sam.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.