Post your post-MMS-enablization problem!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
So a friend of mine with a 3GS is having issues that I'm not fully aware of yet. And I can no longer use anything but the core apps. When I hit anything else it begins to open and then just goes back to the springboard.

Anyone else having issues?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Did you guys restart your phones after performing the update?

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Yep. Actually, mine was "restarting" for about 5 minutes before I finally had to force it down and restart again. And after restarting it again several times I still only have core apps.

I'm considering downloading an old firmware (pre-today) file and doing a full recovery.

Update: Just did a complete reinstall and everything seems to be working well, but can't send or receive photos. The photos just won't go through and when someone sends one to me I still get the text link with a logon and password to access the pic through a web browser!

:Shouting: :Shouting: :Shouting:

I suppose I'll have to go to AT&T and Apple to see what's up. I'm fully expecting a lot of blame-game action on this!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I didn't have to restart mine, but my wife had to restart hers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.