iTunes for Documents

Reaction score
hey guys, looking for some guidance here...

i recently saw a girl in one of my classes using an app for her notes that looked exactly like iTunes and after about two weeks of searching for this app online through an onslaught of different websites i have found no results. it was definitely a trial because she had constant advertisements where the album art would if it were iTunes. hopefully that helps.

and yes yes yes, i know i could ask her but she dropped the course and i never got a chance to!

Reaction score
Since iTunes is a free application there are IMO no ads in it, and no iTunes trials exist.

Nothing commercial about a free program is there, ergo... you must have seen another app.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Subscribed... I like the concept of iTunes for documents. Can't you just switch to coverflow view in Finder and accomplish something similar?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
It was more than likely Papers, YEP, or Yojimbo.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Papers looks just like iTunes. If I saw it real fast I would think iTunes was opened on the desktop.

OP
M
Reaction score
Since iTunes is a free application there are IMO no ads in it, and no iTunes trials exist.

Nothing commercial about a free program is there, ergo... you must have seen another app.

I said iTunes style app for documents.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Very cool looking application. As a recent convert I'm finding that a lot of Mac applications are named after very simple things, like Things. :) Or Papers, Versions..

It's very hard to search for these generic terms..any reason for this?

Regards

OP
M
Reaction score
Very cool looking application. As a recent convert I'm finding that a lot of Mac applications are named after very simple things, like Things. :) Or Papers, Versions..

It's very hard to search for these generic terms..any reason for this?

Regards

I AGREE! usually the simplest name. i find throw an "i" in front of it and yr chances of finding what yr looking for double. i find the same problem with the band Tool. whenever i try to search for something i always get results of tool sets, boxes, bences, blah blah blah. i would think it is because apple loves minimalism. everything is so sleek.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I AGREE! usually the simplest name. i find throw an "i" in front of it and yr chances of finding what yr looking for double. i find the same problem with the band Tool. whenever i try to search for something i always get results of tool sets, boxes, bences, blah blah blah. i would think it is because apple loves minimalism. everything is so sleek.
And taking the band naming to the extreme, how about Live? :D

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.