cursor pops up, double clicks the movie out of full screen

Reaction score
So I'm watching a movie on my MacBook. No mice or keyboards plugged in; when all of a sudden my cursor pops up, double clicks the movie out of full screen and proceeds to right click and make two folders on my desktop. I try to move it to the AirPort icon in the toolbar to disengage the internet, but the cursor fights me. As this phantom cursor begins to open things from my dock I emergency shutdown and unplug my time-capsule until whoever was futzing around gave up. Any ideas as to how this happened with screen-sharing and bluetooth off? Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
To me it sounds like an Automator script taken action.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
How do I alleviate such a thing?
you would have to find the saved script on the computer, well which isn't exactly a fun or easy thing to do, maybe some of the others here will have a good idea.

OP
C
Reaction score
you would have to find the saved script on the computer, well which isn't exactly a fun or easy thing to do, maybe some of the others here will have a good idea.

Thanx ga-. Anyone got any knowledge of how to rid myself of such a thing or was it a one time deal?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.