15'' powerbook case

B

brody

i'm planning on carrying my newly acquired powerbook back and forth from class in my backpack, but i'm hoping to find some durable sleeve or case to put it in so it doesn't get scratched by other stuff in my bag. does anyone know of something small, but protective to keep a powerbook in. i've thought about having my girlfriend make something for me, but i'd like to know what might be on the market. thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
(dead link's removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
This is my favorite site that I go to when searching for bags:

(dead link removed)

I have one of their bags and I love it.. it has a little padded compartment for my laptop and then I have a nice bag for lugging everything else along with me. PLUS it has a nifty little removeable velcro bag that I throw all my wires in and it velcros right on the inside top of the bag.. very nifty :) But alas it doesnt look like they carry it anymore :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
brody said:
i'm planning on carrying my newly acquired powerbook back and forth from class in my backpack, but i'm hoping to find some durable sleeve or case to put it in so it doesn't get scratched by other stuff in my bag. does anyone know of something small, but protective to keep a powerbook in. i've thought about having my girlfriend make something for me, but i'd like to know what might be on the market. thanks.

You may also want to look into MacSkinz (dead link removed). The site states the a 15" PB version should be available soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.