Entourage/Address book question

Reaction score
I don't have much time, because my wife is scheduled for induction on Sunday. I have all my contacts in address book and entourage. I need to export them from either, then import them in Outlook, so i can send off the announcement e-mail once my boy is born.

help please?

Reaction score
Export each one as a tab delineated text file. Import the files to the one you want to use.

OP
briang
Reaction score
cradom said:
Export each one as a tab delineated text file. Import the files to the one you want to use.

ick... one at a time?

Reaction score
If you mean one contact at a time, no. Open address book and export contacts as a text file. You will get a file with all your contacts in it. Do the same with Entourage. Then import them into Outlook or whatever.

Note: The information will not be in the same order for each file. You might get e-mail addys as work phone #'s or some such. You should be able to select what matches up with what when you import.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.