Call of duty on a powerbook

U

untoastytoast

Does anyone play multi or single player CoD on a 12" 1.5 ghz pb? Is it choppy or does it run fine? I am planning on getting one in the near future and i would like to know. Thanks.

OP
J

Jefe3223

Haven't personally, but here it runs fine on the 17". I see no reason why it shouldn't on yours. I'm not going to guarantee it, but a guy I know does and he never says there's any problem with it.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

yah you shoudl be fine..i play COD on my 17 inch powerbook Rev A the 1ghz model, now iam maxxed out at 1 gig of ram to which does help but you should be fune..mine is nice and smooth

OP
S

Solomon210

I do not own this game but the screenshots look great.Also the openGL for Mac's is incredible,I am sure as long as you have 512MB of Ram and a pretty fast processor it should run fast.Also a good video card would make it better.So to answer your Q,I am pretty sur as long as your MAC is not years old,it should run fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.