I need a 17inch MBP A1229 logic board

MvG

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a logic board, I can do the replacement myself, I have the know how, but I am looking for a really well priced logic board, I don't mind doing a swop out sale as either. Any ideas?

Alternatively if anyone has a damaged 17inch MBP A1229, where the damage is screen or something like that, i would be happy to buy it.

Reaction score
I think it is not difficult to search the information you need, why don't you try on eBay or google then spend about an hour more or less, then you can find out where will be the best price you can get. Good luck.

Reaction score
Addition

Anybody know where I can get a logic board, I can do the replacement myself, I have the know how, but I am looking for a really well priced logic board, I don't mind doing a swop out sale as either. Any ideas?

Alternatively if anyone has a damaged 17inch MBP A1229, where the damage is screen or something like that, i would be happy to buy it.

Techwave23: I have a relative question...how do you diagnose which logic board is causing this? I have the same macbook and when you turn it on the screen is black, the keyboard doesn't light up, but it turns on and you can hear the fans. It doesn't beep or anything and nothing on the screen. Does anyone know which board this is inside? They know it isn't the Nvidia video card inside, because there was a recall, they would've covered that. Does anyone know how to diagnose this properly?

Thank you very much!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.