Calendar Integration - Mac/PC/BusyCal/Iphone/MobileMe/Google

Reaction score
Hello. This is my first post here as I was hoping I could get some help with some issues I'm having in configuring my calendar across several programs and computers.

I have a macbook pro and a pc. I also have an Iphone 3GS. I would like to have my calendars synced across my mac and my iphone, and if possible also on my pc. I have been using google calendars mostly before now. What I've come up with is the following: I bought mobile me and busycal and linked my google calendar with my ical and mobileme using busycal - if I change my Iphone calendar/google calendar/mobileme calendar - they all change. These programs are centralized on my mac.

The question I'm wondering is how I could also integrate this with my pc so that if my mac is off and I'm using my pc all of these things would still be syncing. My initial thought was to download mobile me onto my pc also, but I don't think I could use busycal on my pc and I'm not sure how I would coordinate things so that they would still be ok on my mac when that is turned on. If anyone could offer any help in solving this I would be extremely grateful. If there is another forum or venue that you think would be more appropriate then please let me know also. Thank you.

- Arie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.