To keep or not to keep(iphone)

Reaction score
basicly i have a iphone and am thinking about buying a new phone as im bored of the iphone even though it is a brilliant phone, so wha tdo you guys recomend shall i keep it or sell it and buy another phone , if so recomend which ones and if you know any good cheap deals tell me thanks:$ ;D

Please Vote Above

Oops Im In Uk So If You Are In Uk Give Me The Deals But I Think This Is A American Forums So Recommend Phones Only

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
You forgot to add the new Nokia N900

I like iPhone but it's lack of options bothers me, i.e. no am/fm radio,no expandable memory.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53 Ghz 4gb DDR3 unibody, iPhone 3G 16gb, iPod Touch 16gb
hey, i literally had every phone on your list due to my job as a phone wholesaler(plus i go through phones like every two weeks but i been sticking to my 3G for quite some time now) and i still end up with an iphone...its just something about it that makes it a great phone...apps web browser... the other phones are nice indeed but not compared to the iphone

the N97 is supposedly compared able but the slide action seems fragile to me but the overall the iphone is nice, but if i had to choose one... i would wait for the X2

PS..i wouldn't want to pay more for the 3Gs im happy with the 3G no point in paying couple hundred dollars more... but thats your preference..

now i saw you wanted expandable memory and fm radio i would choose the N97 or wait for the Xperia 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
hey, i literally had every phone on your list due to my job as a phone wholesaler(plus i go through phones like every two weeks but i been sticking to my 3G for quite some time now) and i still end up with an iphone...its just something about it that makes it a great phone...apps web browser... the other phones are nice indeed but not compared to the iphone

the N97 is supposedly compared able but the slide action seems fragile to me but the overall the iphone is nice, but if i had to choose one... i would wait for the X2

PS..i wouldn't want to pay more for the 3Gs im happy with the 3G no point in paying couple hundred dollars more... but thats your preference..

now i saw you wanted expandable memory and fm radio i would choose the N97 or wait for the Xperia 2

I had an N97 it's nice and loaded, I prefer a capacitive touch screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I voted for all of them. I wish I could buy them all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I voted for all of them. I wish I could buy them all.

I'm with on that I wish I could have a different one for each day of the week.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah i liked the N97 but i like the iphone OS better.... cause there more stuff you can do with it... but it feels fragile so ehh... i liked it though

OP
A
Reaction score
Yeah i liked the N97 but i like the iphone OS better.... cause there more stuff you can do with it... but it feels fragile so ehh... i liked it though

exactly what i think iphone os rocks but the n97 has great feutures, there are so many phones i cant decide :S

thanks everyone for the feedback all +rep

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
id keep the 3G its a great phone, besides that, you can always sell it for at least $200 and put that towards the 3GS. The 3GS is the only phone id upgrade to from the iPhone...at this point.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.