Airport Express

Reaction score
Hi !

I just bought a airport express to stream my music in my home theater system wireless...

It works but... is it me or I can't be on the internet while i'm streaming music ???

I mean I have a macbook pro and a d-link router already...
I need to choose my airport express in the airport menu....

It must be a way I can use my wireless net connection at the same time of streaming music !! Please tell me yes someone !!

Thanks

OP
B
Reaction score
Thank You but...

It's not explained how to do it and I think it's not the same....

I'm talking about using my internet AND streaming musin at the SAME time from the SAME macbook... In the link the person want to share the internet with the ps3 and stream music from itunes...

And yes it's a N (newer version)

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
And you have not explained what computer u have, what OS u have and what you are trying to achieve - streaming music from where to where. Probably the simplest way is for u to go here pay the $10 and get this on page 124;

Click for full size

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks Anyway

If you read the first post it's described...

It because I was keeping my existing dlink router and just plugged the airport in the power and plugged the stereo... So to use it to stream music I had to connect wireless on the airport but there was no modem plugged in ...eeee stupid mistakes happens

Thanks for help anyway

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.