new software downloads

Reaction score
downloaded new software for Itunes and safari now neither working and logo have changed to a sheet with a compass and ruler on them...

any ideas I'm running mac os x 10.4.11... never had problems before

Reaction score
I believe you have saved the internet page instead of actually downloading the software, but of course I could be wrong.;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
try again

When you download, take note of what happens. Then, if it doesn't work the second time, come back here and report in detail exactly what you did and what the result was.

OP
J
Reaction score
I have downloaded both Safari and Itunes from the Apple site. All seems to go normally even to completion. Now and again for the 4th time I have an icon that looks like a sheet of paper with a paint brush, pencil and ruler in the shape off a triangle.. the safari has a question mark on it. nothing happens when you click on Safari, but Itunes comes up with "you cannot open the application "(Null) because it is damaged or incomplete"..

i have never had issues before.. thanks in advance for your assistance

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.