• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Question dealie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Graphite's Question-dealie
(10 outa 10) (feb 23, 2003)

..But who doesn't make themselves laugh..

PART ONE

>A wall stands before you that goes endlessly in all directions. It cannot
be surmounted in any way. What do you do? >>
Ide find something else to do. Why would I wana waste my time trying to cross a huge unsurmountable wall?

>If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss?>> miss? Ill be gone in a week so you tell me! >>11_18_2004 eep! ive gota pack!<<

>Do you prefer hugs or kisses? >> I didnt know they made hugs.. but i like chocolate so ide go for the kisses.. unless the hugs are bigger...

>Mean people are taking over the world! If you could be a super hero, what
would your super power be?>>
I would be like super man.. minus the nasty hang over he gets from kryptonite.. then I would need names of these "mean" people.. and ide throw them into the sun.

>Chances are you probably have a crush on someone, what qualities does that
person have that draw you to them? >>
Crush? like the soda? well if i have a Crush on someone.. i think ide take it off and drink it... qualities? well they obviously are a good corner table if i have a Crush on them...

>There is a turtle lying flipped over in the desert. He cannot right himself
and is dying in the sun. Would you walk on and leave him there? >>
hmm.. turtles just dont flip over nowa days... someone obviously put him there.. its a trap!

>Which of your friends has the biggest hidden pervert side? >> if its hidden i wouldnt know about it.. silly goose.

>When you have the house to yourself what do you do? >> house to myself there is a novel idea, i guess ill find out when that day comes.

>If you had only two days to live, what would you do?>> pff the quack who tells me that needs his license revoked, ide ask for a 2nd opinion.

>Who do you know that is the worst video game freak ever? >> Im not certain of their name but they felt compelled to inform me of the newest and latest game er something.. perhaps he wants me DED now.. >>11_18_2004, 3E has their moments... halo!<<

>Do you consider yourself to be popular, in the "middle class" of popular,
just there, a dork, or an outcast? >>
hmm.. anyone who says they are cool.. isnt. its like anyone who has a scn like "cutegrl####" isnt cute. Though if you say your a loser, you have a serious self-esteem issue.

>What was your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie?>> Don't eat me!

>What is the all around stupidest thing you have ever done out of all the
stupid things we know you did throughout your life? >>
Hmm... I do lots of stupid things.. but most of the time its for the fun of it. though, I think all my stupid acts pretty much rank in the same light. But, when I was little I had a dog leash which was tied to the ground... i decided to attach it to the collar of my shirt and run. Lights off, concussion on!

>What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed? >> Ide wonder who the **** thinks they can just hop in my bed, and the answer shur as **** better not be goldylocks cus everyone knows those bears killed her long ago.

>Would you rather date the boy next door or the popular guy? >> Ide move if those were my only options.

>Your dream date? >> *** kinda question is that? Dream date.. is that kinda like when do I sleep? Its not like I pick what date I will dream and what date I dont. Why dream it when you can make it a reality*

>If you could turn back time? >> I would really mess with rush hour or something dumb like that.

>What scares you? >> hmm.. Im pretty shur anything that can jepordize my well being.. though the dark is a bit creepy.. its so.. dark.

>Do You Think They Use Rats At McDonalds? >> Do rats have nuggets?

>About How Much MSG Do You Think They Put In Chinese Food? >> You know I looked this up a tad ago.. forgot what it was. I really hvnt ever eated asian food... though last I checked i could eat carrots with chopsticks...

>If You Ever Saw A Ghost, What Would You Say to it? >> I would say, get the f*** away from me you freaky opaque thing!!! nahh.. though ide probably mumble something incoherent as i was scampering way the **** away from it.

>What Would You Do With A Big Bucket Of Slime? >> ur kidding rite? pff, what wouldn't i do with a big bucket of slime?

>What Would You Do If Someone Called You A Slut? >> That *****!

>If You Had A Chance To Be In A Movie In Which It Involved Kissing A Really
Hot Famous Guy Would You Take The Chance? >>
hmm... if by "kissing a really hot famous guy" you mean "not kissing a really hot famous guy" then yeah.

>Have You Ever Electrocuted Yourself? >> yeah, ive electrocuted myself before. actually many times.. because im an idiot and i like to touch things with raging high voltage runnin through it after ive taken a shower.

>At About What Age Do You Think People Get Really Boring? >> hmm.. im 18 and im boring people with this questionair. So 18.

>Do You Like Pickles Dipped In Chocolate Pudding? Hmm.. if it tastes anything like those belgian waffle dealies gallets er something.. then yes i do!

>Would You Ever Consider Getting Pregnant Right Now? >> Im not shur I know any guy who has ever considered gettin pregnant... was unaware we could... o well I cant say i payed any attention in health class. wasnt there some horrible movie with arnald swartzeniger where he got pregnant.. never saw it.. but i remember bashing the commercials.

>Who Would You Ever Sleep With? >> Is this like who would I ever eat with? Sometimes I talk in my sleep... I think I have slept walked aswell, which would explain how I found myself on the kitchen floor one morning with a splitting headache...

>Are You Wonderful? >> are you?

>Do You Know Anybody With Purple Hair? >> Hmm, my old roommate usta have purple hair.. that lil prick.

>Are There Any Normal People In This World? >> Im not shur the person who wrote this question actually thought about what it ment. Normal, is the majority rule. Since there is obviously going to be a majority, yes there are normal people. idiot. :-D

>Do You Like Slinkies? >> Not really, I usta have one (probably still do) but one or two trips down the stairs and it got old. Speaking of slinkies, eric broke my mothers, and I took the blame for it...

>Are Clouds Really Marshmallows? >>Oh, They better be.

>Do You Like Me? >> If by "me" you mean... wait ive already used that.. hmm.. I like lots of things, but who is me?

>Did Your Mom Ever Drop You On Your Head When You Were A Baby? >> Hmm.. I know ive dropped myself on my face before.. I guess I didn't look down when I ran sometimes. I once asked a kid, and dead seriously he said "yes I was" and I shut up for the rest of the day.

>Were You Ever Abducted By Aliens? >> Hmm, I have a friend who knows a kid who thinks hes from another planet.. I was all cocky when he told me about him, like I was going to rip on the kid so bad.. but when i looked at him, I just saw "i want you dead" in his eyes. Needless to say, fight or flight took over and I was half way down the hall lickety split.

>Are You Absolutely Insane? >> No, but I do believe clouds are made out of marshmallows.. so perhaps im not quite all together. Come to think of it though, I will have the power to stamp [Insane] on peoples foreheads.. and actually that gives me nice aprils fool joke when I get my PH.D... at least ill laugh.

>Who Let The Dogs Out? >> Dont look at me, I told him over and over, keep the dogs in!

>Do Jumping Beans Really Make You Jump? >> Who the **** believes that? Ive never even heard of that... arn't there bugs in them that makes them flip?

>Why Are Oranges Orange? >> Obviously someone got lazy.

>Do You Enjoy Singing 100 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall? >> Ive never gotten past 95 before I lose track, but those fleeting minutes before bottle 95 comes around, are the best minutes of my life!

>Why Does The Energizer Bunny Keep Going And Going And Going? >> Because he shur as **** doesn't give out easter eggs. That job is taken.

alternate answer: Hes not using duracell.. duh!

D

Desolate One

be surmounted in any way. What do you do? >> Why am I at this wall? Do I need to get past it? If not I'd go the other way.

>If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss?>> miss? Ill be gone in a week so you tell me! >>Been there, done that. I miss a lot of things. My family, my neighbourhood,...

>Do you prefer hugs or kisses? >> Depends on the receiving party. ;)

would your super power be?>> Why doesn't anyone ever say, "Omnipotence"? There, I said it. I have every power ever imagined and those not yet imagined. I am GOD.

person have that draw you to them? >> Beauty, brains, independence. She's the total package.

and is dying in the sun. Would you walk on and leave him there? >> What the **** is a turtle doing in the desert in the first place? Is this a dream?

>Which of your friends has the biggest hidden pervert side? >> Me.

>When you have the house to yourself what do you do? >> Get right pissed, listen to music, hang out online. Just BS in general.

>If you had only two days to live, what would you do?>> And there was no cure? Probably spend it at the local getting well pissed, smoking as much as I can, and sleeping with as many barmaids as I can. Lets see if the process can be sped up shall we? ;)

>Who do you know that is the worst video game freak ever? >> Define "worst". I mean I have a good amount of consoles and games for each. In fact there was no possible way to bring them all with me when i moved. I even have books on the history of video games. Other then that I mean my GF shares my "gaming wealth".

just there, a dork, or an outcast? >> Outcast. Lets not go any further.

>What was your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie?>> I can't recall, but I did see a weird Twilight Zone episode and one geezer got one that said "You are dead".

stupid things we know you did throughout your life? >> Setting a dentist office on fire. And it wasn't even my dentist.

>What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed? >> Uh, call the police?

>Would you rather date the boy next door or the popular guy? >> Uhhhh, can I mastubate instead?

>Your dream date? >> Been there, done that.

>If you could turn back time? >> I would tweak it a bit here and there. Nothing to panic about. You wouldn't be effected.

>What scares you? >> The unknown. Ever hear of comfort in the familiar?

>Do You Think They Use Rats At McDonalds? >> I don't care. Haven't eaten there in almost a decade. ACTUALLY I FRIKKEN HOPE THEY DO SO I CAN DO THE CARTMAN LAUGH AT ALL THAT PASS!!!!!!!!

>About How Much MSG Do You Think They Put In Chinese Food? >> I only eat Japanese food. =P

>If You Ever Saw A Ghost, What Would You Say to it? >> Depends, are the cameras rolling or not? If they are probably something like, "Who are you!? What do you want from us!?" If not. "HOLY ****ING ****E IT'S A DEAD GEEZER!!!!!!!!!" And promptly get the **** out of there.

>What Would You Do With A Big Bucket Of Slime? >> How did I come into possesion with a big bucket of slime?

>What Would You Do If Someone Called You A Slut? >> Jealous?

Hot Famous Guy Would You Take The Chance? >> Who wrote these????

>Have You Ever Electrocuted Yourself? >> Yup, plenty. You do know they make arcade games for this sole purpose right?

>At About What Age Do You Think People Get Really Boring? >> Depends on the personality, surroundings, and upbringing. Serious.

>Do You Like Pickles Dipped In Chocolate Pudding? >> I like pickles, but I don't like sweets. So I'm going to have to go with no.

>Would You Ever Consider Getting Pregnant Right Now? >> I hated that movie. Arnold should be ashamed.

>Who Would You Ever Sleep With? >> Define "sleep".

>Are You Wonderful? >> Uh, refer to the "superhero" question. Duh.

>Do You Know Anybody With Purple Hair? >> Yes.

>Are There Any Normal People In This World? >> Define "normal".

>Do You Like Slinkies? >> No.

>Are Clouds Really Marshmallows? >> No.

>Do You Like Me? >> Who?

>Did Your Mom Ever Drop You On Your Head When You Were A Baby? >> And I should know this how?

>Were You Ever Abducted By Aliens? >> And I should know this how?

>Are You Absolutely Insane? >> I don't think anyone should be asked if they are insane anymore as are they sane.

>Who Let The Dogs Out? >> Baha men?

>Do Jumping Beans Really Make You Jump? >> No.

>Why Are Oranges Orange? >> Lazy indeed.

>Do You Enjoy Singing 100 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall? >> No, I enjoy drinking the beer.

>Why Does The Energizer Bunny Keep Going And Going And Going? >> No day job?

alternate answer: He's running from something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
those are so funny, if I ever get the time, I'll write my own, though the mind of macman is extremely deep and complex.;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
PART ONE

A wall stands before you that goes endlessly in all directions. It cannot
be surmounted in any way. What do you do?

Use explosives. Silly wall.

If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss?
Not much. I'll be moving shortly as it is.

Do you prefer hugs or kisses?
Not too fond of either, actually. Touching people. Yuck.

Mean people are taking over the world! If you could be a super hero, what would your super power be?
Personally, I'm fond of Batman: no powers, but a really cool car.

Chances are you probably have a crush on someone, what qualities does that person have that draw you to them?
Haven't had a "crush" in over a year.

There is a turtle lying flipped over in the desert. He cannot right himself
and is dying in the sun. Would you walk on and leave him there?

1. Even if I turned him over, he'd die in a desert anyway.
2. What, exactly, am I doing watching an inverted turtle in the middle of a desert? Am I not in just as much danger as the unfortunate turtle?

Which of your friends has the biggest hidden pervert side?
Me, I'm sure.

When you have the house to yourself what do you do?
Sit down at my PowerBook and respond to silly questionnaires.

If you had only two days to live, what would you do?
Start erasing all the evidence. That's what "Secure Empty Trash" is for.

Who do you know that is the worst video game freak ever?
An ex-rommate. Owned every console known to man. I'd sit around and just watch him play sometimes.

Do you consider yourself to be popular, in the "middle class" of popular,
just there, a dork, or an outcast?

If I were popular, would I be filling out this thing on the internet in the middle of the night? On the plus side, I think I'm moving up from "a dork" to "just there" status.

What was your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie?
"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

What is the all around stupidest thing you have ever done out of all the
stupid things we know you did throughout your life?

Can't tell you, the statute of limitations isn't out yet.

What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed?
Call the police. Then wash my sheets, because...euww.

Would you rather date the boy next door or the popular guy?
I'm not into guys.

Your dream date?
I don't dream of dating. The whole thing seems so contrived. I prefer to let nature determine these things.

If you could turn back time?
I'd go back to when i was six. That's when things started going wrong in my life. I had the most sadistic Kindergarten teacher....

What scares you?
Financial insolvency. I spend all my money on computers and food.

Do You Think They Use Rats At McDonalds?
I think it's the other way around.

About How Much MSG Do You Think They Put In Chinese Food?
Less than they put in Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup these days.

If You Ever Saw A Ghost, What Would You Say to it?
"Wait...you don't exist!"

What Would You Do With A Big Bucket Of Slime?
Probably stare at it for a few seconds, then flush it down the crapper. Slime is cheap around here.

What Would You Do If Someone Called You A Slut?
I'd laugh. You'd have to be really drunk to think to call me that.

If You Had A Chance To Be In A Movie In Which It Involved Kissing A Really Hot Famous Guy Would You Take The Chance?
I seriously doubt any Really Hot Famous Guy would consent to be in a movie in which he had to kiss me.

Have You Ever Electrocuted Yourself?
If I had, I wouldn't be here, now would I? But I'm sure I will eventually.

At About What Age Do You Think People Get Really Boring?
Soon after birth. Really, after they stop crying the first time, once all the blood and goo gets wiped off.

Do You Like Pickles Dipped In Chocolate Pudding?
Never tried it. And somehow, I doubt you have, either.

Would You Ever Consider Getting Pregnant Right Now?
If you can figure out how to make it possible, I'll be the first to consider it.

Who Would You Ever Sleep With?
Someone really special, kind, and caring. Or someone really hot.

Are You Wonderful?
Alas, no. But, man, I coulda been....

Do You Know Anybody With Purple Hair?
No. Used to, but I kinda kept away from her.

Are There Any Normal People In This World?
Oh, I'm sure there are. There are so many different kinds of people.
But I don't think the "normal" ones are as common as you'd think.

Do You Like Slinkies?
Yes. I have one, but I don't make use of it nearly as often as I should. I need to devote more of my time to the Slinky, instead of speinding all of it on the internet.

Are Clouds Really Marshmallows?
I doubt it. If they were, then Delta Air Lines would have trouble getting the sticky muck off their 767s.

Do You Like Me?
Um. *crosses fingers* Yes. I like you very much.*uncrosses fingers*

Did Your Mom Ever Drop You On Your Head When You Were A Baby?
No, she was very careful. I had to work very hard to unlatch my crib, drop the side panel, and fall on my head. I was a very industrious baby, at least until I did that to myself.

Were You Ever Abducted By Aliens?
Not that I'm aware.

Are You Absolutely Insane?
"Insane" is a legal term, not a psychiatric one. So you'll have to talk to my attorney.

Who Let The Dogs Out?
I did it. One of them was whining, scratching at the door, and giving me that really sad "I need to pee!" look.

Do Jumping Beans Really Make You Jump?
No, but coffee beans do....

Why Are Oranges Orange?
Tangerines are orange. Oranges are yellow. Really, take a trip to Florida sometime, and bring your Pantone swatches.

Do You Enjoy Singing 100 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall?
No. And I hate it when other people do, for that matter.

Why Does The Energizer Bunny Keep Going And Going And Going?
Because Energizer's advertising agency pays him to. He gets a dollar per mile, and he's a multibillionaire by now. Unfortunately, his contract specifies that he has to give it all back if he stops.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
PART ONE

Have fun tagging the heck out of it.

I just moved, and you're telling me I have to move again already?

I prefer something more than that

Mean people are taking over the world! If you could be a super hero, what would your super power be?
The power to destroy the planet so I can move on to some other planet that isn't being taken over at the moment

Chances are you probably have a crush on someone, what qualities does that person have that draw you to them?
That they leave the drapes open.

meh....

Why....what did they tell you?

Watch the dust form on the table top

Drive to WA and tell Bill to go kiss himself where the sun don't shine.

I know several actually....

Labels are so not cool...

Your family are proud of you acheivements (yes that is exactly how it was written, Engrish style)

I have neither the time nor the space to list that here...

What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed?
a boy-girl....that is just freaky

well seeing that I dig chicks...neither one

Your dream date?
A mute

I do.....every Autumn...Daylight Savings Time, maybe you've heard of it?

What scares you?
Keyser Söze

No...they use rats at Burger King....McDonalds uses horses.

not enough

um......Boo?

Take it with me on my trip to WA on my last two days to live wish...

so...what of it?

If You Had A Chance To Be In A Movie In Which It Involved Kissing A Really Hot Famous Guy Would You Take The Chance?
Again, chicks people...I dig chicks

What I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business...

As soon as they learn how to talk...

no, but try vanilla...its to die for

You mean right now...this instant...with no other people in the room??

do you mean "sleep" or do you mean "SLEEP" sleep?

Are You Wonderful?
I sure am...Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

I used to. When I still had hair

I know I am. Though I can't speak for the rest of the populous.

Do You Like Slinkies?
No, but I have a LOG!

Listen Willie Wonka, the world ain't made outa candy like in the movies

Do You Like Me?
Yes...from a darkened room....across the street...with a pair of binoculars

not so much dropped as violently thrown...

Sadly no....and the boss didn't like that excuse for being late to work.

more like unsane.

Who Let The Dogs Out?
I don't know, but when I find out who did, I am gonna open a can o' whoopasss on them for inspiring that inane song

no, but about 5000 volts will

Why Are Oranges Orange?
look...they had a long, tough day naming the other fruits and by the time they got to Oranges they were a little tired of it...so they weren't as creative with the name like they were with "pomegrante" or "carambola"...give 'em a break, will ya?

No....and I'd like to see you get past 99 singing it around me

because those kids are always after his Lucky Charms!!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wow look what i found!

>> go back?

If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss? >> the equity i didn't get to build in my house.

Do you prefer hugs or kisses? >> hugs

Mean people are taking over the world! If you could be a super hero, what
would your super power be?
>> ability to stop time. i'd be kaptain karma.

Chances are you probably have a crush on someone, what qualities does that
person have that draw you to them?
>> smart, funny, cute - but not hoochie-looking.

>> no, i even avoid stepping on bugs if i see them, so i'd flip him over.

Which of your friends has the biggest hidden pervert side? >> me.

When you have the house to yourself what do you do? >> video games.

If you had only two days to live, what would you do? >> spend it all with my son, and write as much as i could to tell him everyting i know, and how important he was to me.

Who do you know that is the worst video game freak ever? >> an ex-roomate who thought the controller was cheating. he also yelled at games a LOT.

>> versitile.

What was your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie? >> proper prior planning prevents poor performance.

>> married my first wife.

What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed? >> i'd ask them if they'd met my wife yet.

Would you rather date the boy next door or the popular guy? >> i think i'm good looking enough to get the hot guy. but sensitive enough to appreciate the guy next door. ;)

Your dream date? >> tina fey.

If you could turn back time? >> i'd do most of it the same.

What scares you? >> someone doing something horrible to my kid.

Do You Think They Use Rats At McDonalds? >> no. pigeons.

About How Much MSG Do You Think They Put In Chinese Food? >> not enough. i love that stuff.

If You Ever Saw A Ghost, What Would You Say to it? >> eek!

What Would You Do With A Big Bucket Of Slime? >> dispose of it in the most environmentally friendly way i could.

What Would You Do If Someone Called You A Slut? >> i'd say, "so you saw that whole 90s decade thing, huh? sorry...."

If You Had A Chance To Be In A Movie In Which It Involved Kissing A Really
Hot Famous Guy Would You Take The Chance?
>> depends on how much i'd get paid to be in the movie.

Have You Ever Electrocuted Yourself? >> many, many times. seriously.

At About What Age Do You Think People Get Really Boring? >> depends. some people are born boring.

Do You Like Pickles Dipped In Chocolate Pudding? >> feh! no!

Would You Ever Consider Getting Pregnant Right Now? >> i wasn't aware that that was an option. and honestly, i really hope it isn't!

Who Would You Ever Sleep With? >> is this a trick question? at this point, just my wife.

Are You Wonderful? >> who isn't?

Do You Know Anybody With Purple Hair? >> i have.

Are There Any Normal People In This World? >> normal is relative, so relatively, sure.

Do You Like Slinkies? >> eh, i like that black and white snake thing more.

Are Clouds Really Marshmallows? >> since marshmallows are a lot heavier than air, i really hope not!

Do You Like Me? >> sure.

Did Your Mom Ever Drop You On Your Head When You Were A Baby? >> i forget.

Were You Ever Abducted By Aliens? >> no, and i feel a bit slighted.

Are You Absolutely Insane? >> no, not absolutely.

Who Let The Dogs Out? >> not me, my complex has enough of a dog poop problem.

Do Jumping Beans Really Make You Jump? >> only if you've got self esteem issues and really want to join their clik.

Why Are Oranges Orange? >> what makes you so sure that they're orange?

Do You Enjoy Singing 100 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall? >> no.

Why Does The Energizer Bunny Keep Going And Going And Going? >> unimaginitive marketing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
A wall stands before you that goes endlessly in all directions. It cannot be surmounted in any way. What do you do?
after determining this was indeed true, sit there and warn everyone who comes up to it not to waste their energy - not that they'd listen

There's NO WAY I'd move in a week, I just got here

Depends on who's offering?

The power to spread mercy

See previous answer

Depends on how big he is... I only have so much leverage

I don't know and I'm not sure I want to!

Sing at the top of my lungs

See previous answer

Not necessarily a freak, but my brother beats everything he plays in a matter of days

Do you consider yourself to be popular, in the "middle class" of popular, just there, a dork, or an outcast? can you be all five?

something about prosperity and adventure coming to me

What is the all around stupidest thing you have ever done out of all the stupid things we know you did throughout your life?
Stupid means you knew better, dumb is not knowing. I've only done dumb stuff.

What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed? tell them thanks for the complement and have they been tested lately?

Since the popular guy is stuck on himself and the boy next door likes the popular guy, may I have another option?

Your dream date? No cell phones within ten miles

I'd skip living three years in Florida

What scares you?
tornados, not much else

I wouldn't put it past 'em

Hopefully, less than they used to?

"What have I to do with thee? Go and scare no more"

Offer it on eBay - to locals, who could come and carry it off (I'm not shipping the stuff)

I'd grin and say "you wish"

nah, I prefer to kiss people who love me

since 'electrocute' is defined as 'killing or executing with electricity,' I'm pretty sure I haven't

about the age of eight, when they start to think they're brilliant

not pickles, shredded cheddar cheese in chocolate pudding, yes

not "right now" but I would "ever"

Mr. Wonderful

Are You Wonderful?
Is anyone really? Oh, wait that means I don't get to sleep with anybody!

not that I can think of

nah, some have just learned to camouflage really well

Do You Like Slinkies?
prefer rubics cube

no way, they're cotton candy!

Do You Like Me?
I'd try to

I wouldn't be a bit surprised

If I was, I've blocked out that memory

not often

Who Let The Dogs Out?
does it matter if they needed to GO?

if you need an excuse to jump, why not

Why Are Oranges Orange?
because the name they were originally given nobody could pronounce

Never get past 98, 97 just has too many syllables

somebody gave him an unlimited starbucks giftcard

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The power to spread mercy

See previous answer

that is awesome iKitten.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Aw, thanks! *warm fuzzies*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
PART ONE

be surmounted in any way. What do you do? >>

Panic.....then call in an air-strike to take out the wall.

>If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss?>> miss? Ill be gone in a week so you tell me! >>

Nothing. I'd take it all with me.

>Do you prefer hugs or kisses? >>

I prefer Sex...

would your super power be?>>

Super Mean Man, Leader of the mean people...

person have that draw you to them? >>

Youth, Beauty, large bountiful....did I mention beauty?

and is dying in the sun. Would you walk on and leave him there? >>

Nah, I 'd turn him over. Then I'd call in an air-strike on him.

>Which of your friends has the biggest hidden pervert side? >>

All of them are perverts so it's hard to tell...

>When you have the house to yourself what do you do? >>

Run about naked and flash the neighbors through the Windows, all the usual things.

>If you had only two days to live, what would you do?>>

Get a second opinion...

>Who do you know that is the worst video game freak ever? >>

No one....

just there, a dork, or an outcast? >>

There is a fine line between "famous" and "infamous". I'm not sure which side I'm on anymore.

>What was your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie?>>

It was blank...

stupid things we know you did throughout your life? >>

This poll ranks right up there....

>What would you do if you had a twenty-year-old boy/girl in your bed? >>

Once I established who they were, how they got there and they were in fact 20 I would......did I mention beautiful?

>Would you rather date the boy next door or the popular guy? >>

I don't date men or boys...

>Your dream date? >>

I had it last night while asleep, why?

>If you could turn back time? >>

I'd be really popular and well paid...

>What scares you? >>

Spiders...and Roseanne Barr

>Do You Think They Use Rats At McDonalds? >>

Rats have the right to work too...

>About How Much MSG Do You Think They Put In Chinese Food? >>

As much as is required...

>If You Ever Saw A Ghost, What Would You Say to it? >>

Boo!

>What Would You Do With A Big Bucket Of Slime? >>

So many options come to mind I can not decide....

>What Would You Do If Someone Called You A Slut? >>

It's always polite to say Thank You.

Hot Famous Guy Would You Take The Chance? >>

Guy? Sure, why not....

>Have You Ever Electrocuted Yourself? >>

Yes...

>At About What Age Do You Think People Get Really Boring? >>

Two.

>Do You Like Pickles Dipped In Chocolate Pudding?

No, but I like Peanut-butter and Applesauce.

>Would You Ever Consider Getting Pregnant Right Now? >>

Even if it were posable, no. Kids are annoying as ****.

>Who Would You Ever Sleep With? >>

The question should be "Who Wouldn't You..."

>Are You Wonderful? >>

Yes, thanks for asking..

>Do You Know Anybody With Purple Hair? >>

Nope, but I met a Purple cow once...

>Are There Any Normal People In This World? >>

Everyone is normal, in their own special way...

>Do You Like Slinkies? >>

Yes, they taste yummy!

>Are Clouds Really Marshmallows? >>

Marshmallows?

>Do You Like Me? >>

No.

>Did Your Mom Ever Drop You On Your Head When You Were A Baby? >>

It would explain a lot...

>Were You Ever Abducted By Aliens? >>

Yes, we had Taco's and Beer and then I went home...

>Are You Absolutely Insane? >>

Who isn't?

>Who Let The Dogs Out? >>

I don't have any dogs, so don't look at me...

>Do Jumping Beans Really Make You Jump? >>

Maybe...

>Why Are Oranges Orange? >>

What else would they call that color?

>Do You Enjoy Singing 100 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall? >>

I like Singing, just not that.

>Why Does The Energizer Bunny Keep Going And Going And Going? >>

Crack.

alternate answer:

Ecstasy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.