Macbook crashes and repetative restart messages

Reaction score
hi all

please help me. i am new to the mac , yet when i bought the Aluminium Macbook 3 months ago it worked perfectly fine. the problem occured just yesterday when i turned on the mac and after logging in maybe some 8 mins later the screen freezes and a grey screen replaces it with this phrase in several languages, please restart by holding down the restart button , etc.

when i restarted the mac the message re appeares during log in and again the pointer freezes. it kept doing this several times after many attempts to restart the mac, when i finally got through i found a message from apple that a device, kernel something, was working wrong. the next time i boot , 3 long beeps sound only and no turning on.

any ideas of what must have happened? i don t know if it is a virus or not but when i scanned with iantivirus no viruses where detected.

thanks

OP
D
Reaction score
yes kernel panic was the thing mentioned in the message. thank u man you ve been really helpful yet fortunately my macbook is still under warranty so i handed it to the shop technicians so i m covered with that

thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.