powerbookmedic.com

Reaction score
hey i just wanted to know has anyone ever used powerbookmedic.com for some send in service? i need some repair done on my macbook which is out of warranty and wanted to know how legit is powerbookmedic.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
They are legitimate and according to folks who have used them (do a forum search) they do good repair work. You can ask them to give you an estimate first before repairing.

Regards.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I didn't know very much about Powerbookmedic.com...so I went to the site to check them out.

And I gotta tell ya...how many repair sites (that have a send in service)...would actually post "how to" videos on how to take apart your computer & repair it.

Of course they sell parts as well for us Do-It-Yourselfers...so the videos come in handy for that.

Like I said, I've never used them...but they look like a pretty decent company!:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.