Turn artwork off for iPod iTunes 9

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
Hi, since i have updated to iT 9 all the new songs I have added have the artwork also on my iPod, on the old iTunes you could turn it off due to the large amount of space it uses. How do I do it in 9?

Thanks

Reaction score
Bloody stupid thing to do!

Hi, since i have updated to iT 9 all the new songs I have added have the artwork also on my iPod, on the old iTunes you could turn it off due to the large amount of space it uses. How do I do it in 9?

Thanks

Yeah, it's really annoying as artwork eats up valuable memory on my i-pod that I would rather use for my songs. I can't figure out why they would remove this option. I'm hoping they will realise this is a really stupid thing to do. Either that or I'll have to remove all my artwork from my i-tunes library which I don't really want to do. Sort it out guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 15in, 2.66ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GPU, 320gb HDD

Thanks

As far as iPod specific you are unable, but if you want to completely "turn off" artwork, you can do the following: right-click on song, artwork tab, click the album cover, click delete, next. You probably dont want to do this, but i thought i'd give you the info anyhow :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.