Using BB via bluetooth for internet connection, but suddenly stopped working

Reaction score
I bought a new macbook pro about a month ago and had been using my Sprint BB 8330 via bluetooth for data connection. Since about a week ago, i can no longer get it to connect. I don't recall anything out of the ordinary happening except I had to force shutdown the night before. It seems this issue is on the macbook pro end, because I can still transfer data via bluetooth from my BB to my mac. Any tips on how to remedy this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I have experienced the same problem. I've been using bluetooth via my Blackberry Curve to connect to the net for several months with no problem. Last week, it just stopped working for no apparent reason. My Mac will connect to my phone via bluetooth, but the internet connection will not go through. I have tried deleting the bluetooth devices from the laptop and from the phone, restarting everything, and then recreating the connections, but it has not changed anything. I have an unlimited everything plan through Sprint, if it makes a difference. In the meantime, I am stuck using my husband's Windows Vista "craptop" when I have to work from home. AAACK!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.