Safari can’t find the server

Reaction score
I've seen references to this but none address my particular issue (that I can find). This occurs in every browser I use (Safari - Firefox) so it doesn't appear to be a MAC issue only. I have a site that I occasionally go to. When I try to log into the site I get a message that the browser cannot find the server. I know it's there. Until recently I have been able to delete parts of the address line and get to it. I can access it on another computer but not this one. I've deleted history and cookies. I've deleted the bookmark to that site and ran Safari for several days off and on. I just went back in to access this site and still get the same message. I think firewall options aren't restricting me. What do I do?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
NOTE: Moved to more appropriate forum.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What's the site? And, when you accessed it on another computer were you using the same ISP? In other words, a computer you own at the same location as your Mac?

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.