Dvd Studio Pro

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed the entire studio pro package on my laptop a few months ago, however I left out DVD STUDIO PRO as there wasn't enough space for it.

About a week ago, I decided to install DVD STUDIO PRO on an external hard drive, thinking that whenever I wanted to use the program, I'd just connect the external HDD and it'd be fine.

However this did not work and after STUDIO PRO installed, I couldn't find it or any of its files anywhere on my ext HDD or on my laptop.

I then freed up enough space on my laptop, and installed it straight onto my laptop. However it's still nowhere to be found on my laptop. I've tried searching for it and no DVD studio pro files appear on my laptop or my ext HDD.

I asked one of my friends about this today, and he said I may he to re-install the entire studio pro package.

Can anyone please confirm if this is the case? Is there anything I can do before re-installing all of it?

Big thanks in advance for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.