Import Flash to iPod or iPhone?

Reaction score
I need to put my Flashs to my iPod or iPhone. So I can enjoy them on my trip. And the flash is in .swf format. I don't know how to do it? Any suggestion??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Not sure if it will work, but I have used Handbrake v0.9.3 too convert .flv to .m4v format and it works about 75% of the time. I have successfully added them to iTunes and viewed them on my iPhone 3G.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I've used HB to convert tons of movies and they all work on my iPhone 3G just fine. Make sure you use the correct settings.

As for Flash, good luck. It's one of things most people still want on the iPhone that Apple has yet to implement. In short, you can't do it.

Reaction score
I beliece it can be done but until the iphone supports flash video it will be a rather convoluted process. Take this with a grain of salt because I am trying to solve the same problem.
What I think we are going to have to do is aquire a third party program that can convert the flash video into quicktime. Once you get that far I belive that you can use imove to put the finishing touches on your videos and import time to itunes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.