Grammar Checkers?

Reaction score
Helllloooo mac brotherhood.

I's haves a questions fors yous.

Okay so I know that pages has spell check, but maybe I just do not know how to use the grammar check or it just sucks? Can anyone help direct me to an application that will make my grammar for my college essays immaculate?

Thanks, take it ez.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No grammar checker can make your essays immaculate. :Smirk: Grammar checkers will grade according to style: MS Office 2008 for example, sets the grammar check according to the writing style you select; Standard, Formal, Technical, Custom.

I don't have my copy of Pages loaded since I use Office, however, I imagine the grammar checker in Pages also has options that you can set according to style.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
I would recommend learning how to speak English for yourself, as is the purpose of exercising writing in university classes. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Agreed. No grammar checker is perfect. At best, they can catch simple "oops" mistakes. They can't turn slang into formal speech.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.