MobileMe / KeyChain Errors

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Could really use your help again. I have upgraded my 24" iMac to 10.6 from 10.5.3 and everything but Keychain and MobileMe are working 100% great. If I manually try to sync Mobileme it will either 1. Work but not do it on its own later as the settings are set, or 2. will give a prompt asking for my password. I entered it, and it states invalid password

So then if I go an open System Preferences and select Mobile Me, 99% of the time it is logged out (never did this in 10.5.3). So I click login. and get the Keychain error:

After clicking OK about 9 times I finally get Mobile to Login in and I get the confirmation...

How do I resolve this? Any thoughts?

OP
Paladine
Reaction score
I try repair on the Keychain and still nothing (no errors found). I have tried to even add a non-mobile me item to keychain and with no success.

OP
Paladine
Reaction score
Solved!

I found my solution. I restarted the iMac, changed my account password to something new, then changed it back. Relogged in with MobileMe, and double checked the preferences under Keychain / Firstaid to have the system and mobile me account synchronized. Synchronized with MobileMe, and all is well. Including Mail

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.