Graphic's maker

I

iDVFH.

Did my iBook come stock with ANY graphic's applications..where I can make banners, little things..you know with your name that look cool?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Nope

Developers Tools (which comes with the PowerBooks, PM's, and iMacs) has a very very basic drawing program built in but thats it

OP
I

iDVFH.

****..lol.Oh well I'll get someone to do it for me. I love my iBook, but I reallly wish I got a Powerbook..unfortunately there wasn't a price drop until after I got my iBook so I had no time to think about the 2. I'm looking to get another Mac..I'm not sure what to go though..should I get a Powerbook? or would it be foolish..or an iMac?

Reaction score
iMacs are pretty good. You might want to consider apple care. There are alot of things that can go wrong with it. Its not really the ebst ideato have 2 laptops. Plus u can have a desktop and laptop. Aynways, the iMac is pretty powerful, and would outperform the powerbook g4.

OP
I

iDVFH.

Yeah that's true..maybe I'll save up for even longer and go for the gusto.. a Powermac..maybe by the time I'm able to buy one they'll be upgraded..I find Powermacs to be perfection. Even if your not using them for graphic design or movie editing etc..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You could always run GIMP under X11. Its free and is just as good as Photoshop in my opinion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.