• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple Store Tables?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Anybody here know of a simple desk that is similar to the Maple tables they use at the apple store? I'm looking for a new desk that is just a simple maple finished desk..I can't seem to find it anywhere..

Insert advice here - <A D V I C E>

I

iDVFH.

I find going to a carpentry shop the best way to go for wood desks..I'm actually in the process of looking for a desk that has the hutch with the roll down cover. brushed aluminum desks are nice too..

EDIT: You can also look for an oversized couch table (the ones that go behind the couch that hold pictures, vases etc.)

J

Jefe3223

What do the apple stores' look like?...um...by that odd question i meant do you have a picture of something similar? If not, are they just long, white, maple table type desk?
You know, that reminds me, I haven't built a table in a long time...

P

PowerbookG417

When in doubt check out ikea, they got that same urban look and feel and wont take a huge dent out of your wallet

Reaction score
PowerbookG417 said:
When in doubt check out ikea, they got that same urban look and feel and wont take a huge dent out of your wallet

I concur, I really like my Ikea desk.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It may not be the maple finish, but I am extremely happy with this desk I got at Wal-Mart.

The pristine white eMac and iBook look pretty darn sharp against the simple blackness of the desk. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
go with glass....someones got a nice glass desk if you just search through the computer setup thread
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
shopko if you got those where your at.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.