best wireless mouse for macbook pro laptop

Reaction score
pls suggest best wireless mouse for macbook pro laptop ?

vl all the normal mouses work on mac os's?any additional driver softwares required for it ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Most units will work but as to the best - depends what u are comfortable with. If you are a long time 2 button mouse user the Apple mighty mouse means a change in method or use. It has 3 proximity switches so you cannot rest 2 fingers on the shell while clicking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook Pro 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 1067 Mhz DDR3 500 GB 7200rpm HD
So I am a longtime windows user, are you saying I would be better off with a bluetooth windows mouse? I really like the look of the mighty mouse and also the bluetooth apple keyboard. Looks really cool. and I want to be loyal to apple :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
The mighty mouse is a love-hate kind of device. I happen to love mine; the transition of lifting up the left finger to 'right-click' was fairly painless, I love the 'nipple' ball when it works, and I've figured out how to fix it if it gets gummed up.

Mice are personal things though. Those that hate it do so with a passion usually reserved for football team rivalries. But then anyone can adapt. I never thought I'd replace my old-school bluetooth Apple keyboard with the aluminum flat-key-its-essentially-a-Macbook-keyboard but here I am typing on it. Something about it not being attached to the Macbook that makes it if not better, it's perfectly pleasant to use for an extensive time.Same thing with the mice. Wish Apple would come out with an aluminum Mighty Mouse with the same form factor. Then everything would match.

Anyway, pretty much any bluetooth mouse will work just fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.