• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cigars

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
I know that many of you guys and ladies enjoy a nice cigar every once in awhile, well long story short my friend is getting hitched and well I thought me and him can enjoy a nice cigar together. I have never smoked a cigar before neither has he, however we do have a normal smoke every once in awhile, I do know that it is not the same a smoke. So yeah any tips or any brand suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Cuban. Romeo y Julieta or Montecristo shorts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Cohiba has a nice taste, Perdomos are pretty good too, and I also recommend Punch.

I would light with a match, but it's okay if you don't. When you light it, turn thecigar as you touch the flame to the tip asyou puff to get an even start.

If the leaf wrapping the tobacco is uneven (one part unburned while another part burned farther down), then slow down the puffing. It's best to smoke it slow anyways.

Also, keep the ashes on the tip, I usually wait for about 1" of ash at the tip before I tap it off.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.