Safari browser not display Khmer Font(Limon Font)

Reaction score
How to make safari browser to display Khmer Font (Limon Font). I am using Apple notebook and I cannot read website that use with Khmer Font. Please hlep. How to make safari browser display Khmer Font?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The Khmer Font sets are for the Cambodian language. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, there is no support for the Cambodian language or an input method for that language that can be used in OS X. I know it's supported in Windows. However, I could find nothing about how to view Cambodian correctly from OS X.

Regards.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you for your assisting. So i cannot view Cambodian font. I am so sad. :(

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
It's been a long time now but I did see some Cambodian Keyboard support at least for OSX. I will try and see if I can still find it. A close friend of mine is Cambodian and a minister and needs the Cambodian Font and Keyboard input on his computers.

If I find anything I will post back in this thread.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. When you know the solution, please share it to me. Thanks. I am waiting your answer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.