OS 10.6.1 problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 13in 2.26ghz,64gb ssd,4gb ram & iphone 4 16gb,ipod,ipod touch 2nd gen
Hi,

is anyone else having problems with snow leopard 10.6.1 update like the fan noise has gone up and the heat has gone up to cause my macbook pro mid 2009 came with snow leopard 10.6 and was working just fine to be honest after the 10.6.1 update i seem to be having problems with the fan noise there was no noise before plus my macbook pro did not get this hot to and on the activity monitor flash player (safari internet plug-in) cpu% 80.2 and
safari cpu% 38.1 sometime goes up even more is this ok is anyone else having problem with this update please reply so i can tell apple all the problems

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The machine is new and under warranty. If you're having problems with fan noise and other difficulties, make an appointment with the genius bar at your local Apple store and take it on in.

Regards.

'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2 x Quad Core Xeon 3.0, 8 Gb RAM, 4TB Storage, 8800 GT
I think I have noticed more noise since Snow Leopard was installed. Not something major though!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.