plz help

Reaction score
ok so heres the issue i am having, i have 14 e-mail addresses ( i kid u not ) a lot for business and a few personal ones, running 10.5 i was able to run and connect to them all at once, absolutely no problem, now that i am running 10.6 only 6 will connect, i have tried it in a new user adding and testing each account 1 by 1, as soon as i get more then 6 in there some stop working, i have tried an archive and install, and still no go, i blew away the whole library and downloads folder as well as the pref .plist, no change, im rebuilding it for about the 5th time now, any help would be awesome

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Have you thought about using another email client? Thunderbird Mail for OS X is free and can be downloaded from the Mozilla site. Link

Regards.

OP
S
Reaction score
ive used mail for a while now with no issues ( till snow leopard ), not trying to argue i agree with the suggestion completely, and thx for the idea, just would really like to use mail

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.