brand new 24 inch imac progress report

Reaction score
Well folks I have been using my new imac for about a month now. I am happy to report that my only issues are part of the normal learning curve. Other than having to look something up in a book when I can't figure it out, I have zero problems using my new imac. I don't mean to turn this into an anti-microsoft rant, but I finally found the last two applications I need to totally divorce myself from windows. So now My windows box is an overly expensive gamer system now. If the types of games I like to play ever get released on osx then that gamer system will becomes a really big myth tv box.
I LOVE MY NEW IMAC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook Pro 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 1067 Mhz DDR3 500 GB 7200rpm HD
great to hear! my aunt has a imac 24 inch as well. The screen is amazing. AND HUGE! and she loves it. She is trying to fill up the hard drive 640GB! ahaha but she does have a DSLR camera that she uses a lot. But still has like 500 gigs left. Its awesome. Glad you like urs.

OP
R
Reaction score
Well folks I have been using my new imac for about a month now. I am happy to report that my only issues are part of the normal learning curve. Other than having to look something up in a book when I can't figure it out, I have zero problems using my new imac. I don't mean to turn this into an anti-microsoft rant, but I finally found the last two applications I need to totally divorce myself from windows. So now My windows box is an overly expensive gamer system now. If the types of games I like to play ever get released on osx then that gamer system will becomes a really big myth tv box.
I LOVE MY NEW IMAC.

Reaction score
You could run windows on your Mac using Parallels. I am doing it and it works great. I am playing coloniziation right now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2 x Quad Core Xeon 3.0, 8 Gb RAM, 4TB Storage, 8800 GT
Nice one! Welcome to the world of MACs! :)

Reaction score
If the types of games I like to play ever get released on osx then that gamer system will becomes a really big myth tv box.
I LOVE MY NEW IMAC.

Haha, don't hold your breath... I'm not really pro-windows but Mac's will never play games the way a windows "clunk" does.

SM out;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.