Transfering Characters in KOTOR

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17", 1.8 Ghz, 1GB RAM
Hey everyone! I have a character in Star Wars: KOTOR in my Windows PC, is it possible to transfer my save file onto my Mac? Thanks in advance!

J

Jefe3223

I'm sure you can transfer the file over. Firewire or ethernet cable would probably work. Whether or not it will work on your xbox afterward is an answer i don't have. We can have any file we want on our computers...they just might not work. There's some file transfter threads in here. Do a search (i'd do it for you and point in a specific direction, but my time is low, tonight). Good luck. KOTOR is an important thing to save.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17", 1.8 Ghz, 1GB RAM
I am not talking about xbox, but tranfering my save files from my PC onto my Mac. I installed Knights of the Old Republic on my PC first, then I bought the one for my Mac. My question was is the save files from my PC compatible with my Mac?

J

Jefe3223

hahaha. sorry, that's what I get for letting my roommate put the mod-ed xbox by my computer...um, yeah. the file transfer itself should work, but if the mac version will read it is something you'll have to find out when you try it.
Sorry again, for my assumption.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.