Can't connect to my HP Deskjet D4300

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

Well, recently upgraded to snow leopard and going through printer issues. One of my main issues is that my girlfriend, who has a PC running XP, cannot access our new Hp Deskjet D4300 via the network. This printer is connected by USB to an airport Extreme. I went through the entire add printer, configured everything the way I did our last printer, which croaked, on XP but for some reason it never prints. Just idles and then simple says "failed to print". Don't know what to do, even updated the drivers on the printer which were for may but no good. Is this a Snow Leopard issue? You think HP will come out with a new driver to fix networking issues?

Beside the above anyone have any advice and or tips I can try?

John

Reaction score
I had a similar problem after upgrading to Snow Leopard. Just found the drivers are now out - and mine works fine. Try your "Software Update" and see if yours is out also.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.