New iphone 3gs

Reaction score
hey guys,

this week i got a iphone 3gs... i was just looking for some helpful advice or anything you guys can give me.

another question, and this may very well be a stupid question, but i have the 16gb, and if i fill it up with music and video ect, will its slow-down the over all performance of the phone =S

thanks for anything

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What exactly do you want to know about the iPhone 3GS, your question is very vague..

If you fill up the entire device, it shouldn't necessarily slow things down. It'll be fine..

Regards

Reaction score
hey guys,

this week i got a iphone 3gs... i was just looking for some helpful advice or anything you guys can give me.

another question, and this may very well be a stupid question, but i have the 16gb, and if i fill it up with music and video ect, will its slow-down the over all performance of the phone =S

thanks for anything
Is this your first time to own an ipone just like me? i waited till the latest version 3gs came out before i bought mine...you will find out that its very easy to operate even synching with you mac is a breeze...

regards...

OP
D
Reaction score
What exactly do you want to know about the iPhone 3GS, your question is very vague..

If you fill up the entire device, it shouldn't necessarily slow things down. It'll be fine..

Regards

my question is, will filling the devise with music movies and apps, going to slow it down

im asking because my last phone was a blackberry storm, and the more i put on it to make it more user friendly just made it slower and more frustrating

thank you

Reaction score
for now i cannot answer yet, my 32GB 3gs, is not yet full, i have consumed 10.8gb (most of which are my mp3's around 168 albums to date from my macbook) so far its still fast repsonds effortlessly and instantaneiously...

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.