10.6.1 Update Available

Reaction score
I just did a software update and I noticed 10.6.1 is now available. Thought I would pass it along.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Yep, and it's running pretty well. Some people have had varying download sizes. My particular version was the 75.1MB update and HP printer drivers (another 54MB) for my MacBook Unibody 2GHz. Some people said they only had a 9.8MB update.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
9.8mb for me and ran smoothly....

Here are the fixes for the update

The 10.6.1 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes for:
:compatibility with some Sierra Wireless 3G modems
:an issue that might cause DVD playback to stop unexpectedly
:some printer compatibility drivers not appearing properly in the add printer browser
:an issue that might make it difficult to remove an item from the Dock
:instances where automatic account setup in Mail might not work
:an issue where pressing cmd-opt-t in Mail brings up the special characters menu instead of moving a message
:Motion 4 becoming unresponsive

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.