Iphone 3GS 64GB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
whitebook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
hi peeps i was wondering if any one knows if there's gonna be a 64GB iphone i ask because i want to buy one but i don't wanna buy a 32 then the 64 comes out like my ipod touch.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Z A C

Reaction score
hmm, managed to reply to the OP as the thread was moved. apols. I'll reply wherever the thread has now moved to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Doubt you will see a 64GB iPhone until next year.

Reaction score
I honestly cannot see the use for the 32 gig iPhone never mind a 64.

My 16 gig is adequate and I only keep content I require on my iPhone as and shunt the rest to my Mac.

I understand everyones circumstance is different so this may be different for you though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
How about when they release new iPhone possibly next year?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle

My 16 gig is adequate and I only keep content I require on my iPhone as and shunt the rest to my Mac.

I understand everyones circumstance is different so this may be different for you though.
I had a 80GB Classic iPod that I sold when I bought my 16GB iPhone last year, I have 30GB of music :( I am trying to hold off until next year to buy a 32GB iPhone as i don't want to pay 549$ CAN + Tax to do a early upgrade.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook4,1 2.4Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 160GB HD OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard | iPod Touch 16gb 2G

I can see a 64gb iPhone being VERY useful! If there was a a 64gb iPhone, it may make the other models cheaper (like what happened with the iPod Touch when they released a 64gb version), and also the whole point of the iPhone is that it is a media player and a phone, not just a music player. Movies take up a lot of room so having a few movies and TV shows on there plus your music library, plus Apps would probably come close to 64gb!

It's nice to have something a little bigger than you need anyway, as you don't have to constantly worry about space.

Reaction score
I doubt there will be one, not at least before they release the next iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
I'm pretty confident that there will be one, however, it's probably at least a year away. I'm also confident that within a month of it's release, someone will ask if they should hold off on buying one until a 128gb model comes out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.