Purchase extended warranty?

Reaction score
The extended warranty is a must

If you bought a mac then you know how expensive these beasts are, which means you are spending a nice chunk in turn you should be able to afford a 3 year $300 ext. Warranty which will help incredibly, to quickly comment to the users saying parts don't go in the first year and you can afford the PARTS/ ones that do go/BREAK DOWN and also that apple does not cover much, bupkis, my example of what happened to my macbook in the first year will cover all of those comments, my macbook's logic board went for no reason after 6 months this would have cost me $700 to pay for but was covered , so you never know with mac's or any other computer but considering the price to purchase these TOP OF THE LINE/ ONE OF A KIND machines, its equivalent to buying a Ferrari SPORTS CAR, get the warranty don't take the chance, if your going to buy a mac then do it right and by the ext. Warranty , you won't regret it, good luck,

Mac for life for me :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.