Sound input in Parallels

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Hello, so I've been fiddling around with my XP inside Parallels again and I ran into a problem. Simply put, the virtual windows system doesn't recognize my microphone. I have looked into the virtual machine configuration and set the audio to enabled and selected to use the build in microphone ... i thought nice, simple enough ... but when I try to use the mic inside windows, it doesn't work. (I should mention that it works fine inside Mac OS).

It's not a magor problem for me, nevertheles I was a bit disappointed ... I just wanted to use an older version of Ventrillo along with a game :D I know ventrilo is also for mac, but only in the new version. (also tried using the old version through darwine, but that didnt seem to work wither)

any1 have a similar problem or any ideas? are there maybe aditional drivers available for me to install in my virtual windows?

tnx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.