Burn Folders

Reaction score
Can you create burn folders that will actually show you how much media (cd/dvd that you've inserted)space is being used up as you put files into the folder,so that you don't have to keep trying to burn and delete files to meet the space limitation of the media? Or is there some way to have files automatically get put into a new folder when the current one gets too full?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Control click on burn folder and select "Get Info" from the menu. It should show you how much space it is currently using. As you add new files, it will update the size accordingly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21 inch
if you open the burn folder, it has the size of the disk required at the bottom. I have noticed that i have to keep it under the maximum space allowed on the disk by a "bunch" I never have been able to get VERY close the 4.7 gig allowed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.