How to remove my account for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.66/4GB/320GB; iMac 2.66Ghz/4GB/320GB; Apple TV; Black iPhone 3G 16GB
Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to delete my account on Mac-Forums, can someone help? I wasn't treated very well by one of the mods and have no further interest in participating on here.

Thank you.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Although we normally don't discuss any punitive actions publicly out of respect for our members' privacy, since you opened the door on this one, I would like to make one small comment.

Warnings serve one purpose - to remind you of the forum rules. They are not punitive in any way and do not impact your standing in the community (i.e. reputation, etc.). They are simply there to serve as a "head's up". If you disagree with the moderator, take it up with the person who sent it to you. Or you could just take it for what it is, a courteous reminder in this case, and move on.

To answer your direct question, if you stop visiting the forums, your account will be automatically deleted after a period of time. If you'd rather not receive email notifications for threads you've subscribed to, make sure you turn notifications off in the User Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.