Pictures not showed on facebook

Reaction score
The problem started out since a few days ago when I clicked on the photo albums' links and was unable to see either thumbnails at the main album page or big individual pictures like before. Photos in albums dont appear in both firefox and safari. I have all the settings correct like load images automatically and java/javascript enabled and there's no indication of facebook links being blocked on the 'exception'. Tried restarting browser (both safari/firefox) and rebooting computer but neither worked. I'm using Leopard 10.5.7, updated flash to 10,0,32,18 as well as Java 10.5 Update 4 but nothing seems to be able to solve the problem. Other computer in my network works fine so it shouldnt be my internet problem and when I log on to my facebook account using other computer I could see the photos normally so it shouldnt be facebook's issue either.

My firefox version is 3.5.2 and Safari is 4.0.1 (5530.18)

The problem can be seen from 2 pictures here

Yfrog - uff.jpg
Yfrog - uff.jpg

Can you help me please!!! Thank you!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
This is a Facebook issue. If I try and view friends pictures I get this message:

"We're sorry, but photo's are unavailable to view at this time"

OP
A
Reaction score
No I don't think it's the case because it's been like that for the past few days and if there was a message like "We're sorry, but photo's are unavailable to view at this time" I would have understood. And what's more is that when I logged on to facebook using other computer everything was fine.

I think it happened after I installed Secure Update 4 - 2009 from Apple site. Anybody has any idea about this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.