I life 2008

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if this is the place to post this query but here goes!

Last year my hard drive was wiped and repaired by apple. When I got it back I had to reinstall everything. However I life was missing. I rang the company who fixed it for me Mactivate and they said it should be on the install c.d. (which it isn't). I ignored the problem due to studies and forgetting pretty much till this summer. Now I am wondering how can I retrieve my I life that came with my Mac? It seems unfair for me to have to buy software that was on my original laptop? Have I left it to late or can I retrieve the applications?

Thanks

M

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
It comes on the restore discs that came with your Mac. It's on disc 1 - open "Install Bundled Software Only". After selecting your HD and before clicking on Install, click the Customize button. In the ensuing screen, the iLife applications will be listed under "Bundled Applications". Check the ones you want and install away.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I am so clueless with these things!!

I am just installing it now!

Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.